After much contemplation and deliberation, here are some things that I’m experimenting on for the first quarter of 2021:
1. Changing schedule for regular love notes
For the last few months of 2020, I have been pretty consistent in sending almost weekly emails to the community. However, I felt a pull to change things up, at least for the first quarter of this year. So starting this month, I’ll be sending the following emails to my VIPs.
- Shine Newsletter every second Sunday of the month
- Monthly Highlights every last Sunday of the month
2. Producing a new series on YouTube
My experience in creating and producing the Reset to a Healthier You! program last year had been challenging but extremely fun. And so, for the first three months of 2021, I’m going to continue the fun of creating and producing videos. Right now, I’m being pulled to explore Habit Creation and Behavior Change. (Still in the planning phase though, so this might change.)
- Please feel free to send me your suggestions!
- If you have a burning question about Personal Growth and Transformation, Being a Conscious Co-Creator with the Divine, and Answering the Call of Your Life — just let me know in the comments below. (I’ll see if this is something that I can answer for you.)
3. Creating new systems and routines
Last year, I felt a pull to stop my usual routines (Morning Meditation, Sacred Disconnect Mondays, etc.). I go through my days without a set plan and just do whatever I was being Inspired to do. While I’ll still continue listening to Inspiration, I felt a pull to create systems and routines once again to help guide my days.
- Sacred Disconnect Mondays are back. This means that I’m disconnecting from my laptop and phone, unless absolutely necessary.
- What new systems and routines are you creating for yourself this year? The 5-Phase Journey Planning Guide might help.
4. Using a new planner
For years, I’ve been experimenting on trying out different planners to help organize my thoughts and days. This year, instead of buying a planner, I decided to design my own and see how it will work for me. This way, I can easily tweak the design to fit my needs.
- Are you using a planner as well? What are your favorite features? What do you wish to see?
- Feel free to share in the comment section.
5. Accepting clients for individual coaching once again
Need more help in creating and implementing new habits this year? If you’re finding it difficult to stick to your habits, having a personal guide and companion might help. I love working with committed self-changers who are ready to make a change, but just need some guidance in their journey. Send me a message and let’s see if we would be a good fit to work together.