There was a time in my life when I’d rather play small and not have any spotlight on me.
Whenever I try to imagine myself doing different kinds of work, I would only entertain jobs that place me behind the scenes. Preferably working alone, with zero to very minimal social interaction with customers or clients.
But then, something shifted.
In the past years as I became more intentional in living a purposeful and meaningful life.
When I fully committed to saying “YES” to answering the call of my life, suddenly, the opportunities came in and the invitation was very clear.
I am being invited to shine my beautiful, unique light by sharing my story in a bigger platform so I can build a bigger fire and reach a bigger audience.
This is not to say that shining our light automatically translates to being in a bigger platform and having a bigger audience.
It could be that for some, they are being invited to be the best parent that they can be for their child.
For some, perhaps they are being invited to be a change agent in their workplace or community.
Maybe, some are being invited to simply live their lives with deep joy that everyone they encounter is being blessed by their positivity.
However and in whatever capacity that we are being invited to shine our light, we are all being asked to:
- Shine our light boldly, powerfully, and unapologetically.
- Let go of anything that is not serving us anymore.
- Step into courage so we can be the person our Creator has envisioned us to be.
- Take ownership of our lives and co-create our life’s destiny.
- Above all, we are all being asked to love and serve Life.
How about you? I’m curious…
Of the 5 invitations above:
- Where are you feeling a pull to answer first, at this moment in your life?
- How are you being invited to shine?
I invite you to share your answers in the comment below. I look forward to reading them!
Peace, Love, and Light!