These are the questions that I ask to reflect on life. Most of these are questions I throw to the Universe, without actively looking for answers. Instead, I open myself to receive what wants to be received. Allowing Life to reveal what needs to be revealed.
1. What wants to be created and expressed through me?
2. What is Life calling forth in me? (Adyashanti)
3. What wants to emerge in me?
4. How can I best love Life, live Life, and serve Life?
5. Who can I serve today?
6. How can I contribute and add value at this time?
7. What would You have me do? Where would You have me go? What would You have me say, and to whom? (A Course in Miracles)
8. How might I be wrong about this?
9. How am I contributing to the problem? (Daily Stoic)
10. Where is this [feeling / thought / reaction / sensation] coming from?
11. What is not serving me anymore?
12. What do I need to put in place to support my Becoming?
13. Where and how am I being invited to grow?
14. How do I act when I’m not thinking about how I act? (Seth Godin)
15. Where in my life am I still playing safe and small?
16. How am I getting in my own way?
17. What am I still holding onto?
18. What do I really need right now?
19. What is coming up for me?
20. What is my [Mind / Fear / Spirit / Body / Higher Self / Inner Child / Inner Parent] telling me?
How about you? What questions help you reflect on life? Is there a question from this list that pulls at you?
You may also want to read: