What if in getting lost in life, you’ll get to discover who you really are and what you’re really made of?
What if getting lost is an invitation to Love Life, Live Life, and Serve Life in a much deeper and authentic way?
Curious? Read on…
Hi! My name is Jostine.
Lover of Life. Wanderer. Agent of Light.
If you allow me, I would like to share with you a little bit about how my book, Thank Goodness I Got Lost!, could help you in your life journey.
Take Your Life to the Next Level of Growth!
Through a sharing of my own journey, Thank Goodness I Got Lost! will help you see that your experiences — especially those that brought you pain, discomfort, and hopelessness — are meant to prepare you for your personal growth journey.
After reading, the following gifts await you:
✔️ Deeper Self-Awareness
✔️ Increased Sense of Meaning and Purpose
✔️ Love Yourself More
Life is full of uncertainties. Sadly, we did not come to this world with a map and a guideline on how to navigate our lives.
Are you feeling:
- lost and uncertain about where your life is going?
- stuck in a rut because you don’t know how to move forward?
- like a screw-up and a lost cause for not knowing what you want to do with your life, yet?
If so, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
In Thank Goodness I Got Lost!, you get to go on a journey with me as I revisit different moments in my life, which made me realize that getting lost in life is actually a precious gift.
Are you ready to take your life to the next level of growth?
- Reading someone else’s life story could reflect your own life’s journey—helping you discover things about yourself that you may have missed because you are too close to the stories you tell about yourself.
- Included in this book are questions for your self-reflection that will help in understanding yourself on a deeper level.
- Whether you resonate or not with what you will read in this book, you will gain insight into how you think and feel about yourself and Life.
Increased Sense of Meaning and Purpose
- Even if you may not believe it yet, having someone tell you that “you are not an accident” and that “you are created for a purpose” could be the catalyst to help shift your beliefs.
- Included in this book are questions for your self-reflection that will help point you to your life’s purpose.
- Brainwash yourself into believing that your life has meaning and purpose. Let this book be one of your guiding lights.
Love Yourself More
- At the heart of our personal growth journey is an invitation to love ourselves wholly and fully. It starts with unlearning what we have been conditioned to believe about ourselves and questioning the stories we tell ourselves.
- Included in this book are questions for your self-reflection that will help you identify the lies you tell yourself, as well as help you realize that you are perfect in your imperfections.
- Through my story, you’ll get to see my journey into self-love. It will be different for you, but may this book serve as a companion and a guide in your own journey into self-love.
Here’s what Thank Goodness I Got Lost! readers are saying about the book:
I just finished reading Thank Goodness I Got Lost! and my response would be this: Thank Goodness I Found You!Trixia
If I were to write a book, this would be it! It resonated with me in many ways. If you think and believe that you are stuck and that life is not happening for you, yet, then this book is for you!Shiela (Artist, Sustainability Advocate, Travel Blogger)
I want to personally get this book into the hands of every individual who is still searching for something. I’m so grateful for someone like Ate Jostine — she pioneers uncharted territory and allows her life story to become a map for others, as it visualizes journey into self-love and understanding. I can promise that you will be encouraged, refreshed, and inspired.Con (MentalHealthPH)
Not yet ready to buy? That’s okay!
You may download a free chapter from the book, instead, when you join my VIP List here as my thanks for getting this far.
Alternatively, you may also read some book excerpts here.