Be still with your emotion
- Be gentle with yourself.
- Acknowledge and accept where you are right now, without judgment.
- Be with your emotion, but do not be your emotion.
Give yourself permissions
- Give yourself permission to be in that space you are in.
- Give yourself permission to take yourself out of there.
- Give yourself permission to do one small action at a time.
Do a release work
- Find what works best for you, as long as it doesn’t hurt you or other people.
- Don’t expect yourself to be okay overnight.
- When you release, RELEASE.
Bring yourself back to love
- Remind yourself that you are enough, worthy, and loved.
- List down what you are grateful for and why you are grateful for them.
- Celebrate the person you are now and remember that you are a work in progress as much as you are perfect, whole, and complete.
Start over, wherever you are right now
- Recognize that where you are right now is not the same space you were in before.
- Ask, “what is the gift I am receiving right now?”
- Challenge yourself to do something you’ve never done before.
You might also want to read:
Models of Reality That Help Me Live in Peace